It is inspired by both the windsurfing and kiteboarding world with one additional key feature: simplicity.
Setting up is a matter of seconds, you just need to pump up and you are ready to ride, no adding and adjusting any extra bars or battens.
The i-99 Wing is light and robust, built with the best materials and construction methods used on high-end kiteboarding kites technology.
Its auto stable V design allows riders from beginner to expert to use a standard SUP for low wind cruising or to fly on a hydrofoil in all flat water, swell and wave conditions.
The i-99 Wing packs up very fast and takes up a very small space, no long and rigid components and is delivered with a light bag and a wrist bungee leash.
- Dacron leading-edge and strut are made from the most experienced fabric supplier Teijin, the same for the ripstop canopy
- The Bladders are made from PU sheets, assembled with high-frequency welding, the two bladders are connected with a one-point inflation system.
- The i-99 Wing tips and center profile are Kevlar reinforced, the center strut is equipped with very comfortable handles giving you full control over your wing.
4,2, 5,0, 5,8
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Returns, and ExchangesThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased. You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.