Style Wave 104 2020
What is the main task that a freestyle wave board must perform? It¥s very simple: allow all those who want to start to sail in the waves, with the first jumps and rides, but at the same time sail fast with control before launching into a tight and radical gybe and why not, add a spock, a grubby or a Flaka and complete the fun spectrum. The Style Wave¥s classic shape allows you to do it all easily, it¥s simply the most versatile FSW shape on the market.
– The full, flat oriented rockerline in the tail section offers immediate acceleration and glide with an excellent top speed, with control.
– A medium wide and balanced outline and a V double concave hull and an all-new rail shape have been designed for the feeling and manoeuvrability of a wave board, whilst staying very stable under the feet. This is achieved by shifting the maximum width forward for a better ride in the waves combined with rails that have more volume further forward for added buoyancy in non-wave conditions.– Construction: Wood double sandwich top and bottom, with double thickness in the most stressed areas combined with a full Biax fiber.– New tail design: Inspired by latest surfing designs, the brand new tail of our 2020 Style Wave guarantees the perfect mix between carving control, release in jumps or aerial manouvers.
High-precision CAD/CAM CNC shape.
Full wood/160 glass deck layup.
Full wood/160 glass bottom layup.
Single US/Powerbox to hold MFC Freewave fins.
Dual density footpads with shock absorbers.
MFC Freewave fin.Tech Specs:
|MODEL||VOLUME||LENGTH||WIDTH||WEIGHT +/- 6%||FIN TYPE||BOX TYPE||FINS||SAILS RANGE|
|Style Wave 86||86||231||59||TBA||singlefin||US Box||MFC Freewave 23||3.5/6.0|
|Style Wave 95||95||233||61||TBA||singlefin||Power Box||MFC Freewave 25||3.7/6.3|
|Style Wave 104||104||235||63||TBA||singlefin||Power Box||MFC Freewave 28||4.0/6.8|
|Style Wave 113||113||236||65||TBA||singlefin||Power Box||MFC Freewave 30||4.2/7.0|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Returns, and ExchangesThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased. You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.