All the fiberglass hard tails are 3¥6″ long with Future fin boxes and a US central box, which are uniformly integrated in the fiberglass section. All the DUO WIND-SUP models can be stowed away inside a trolley bag and carried as a backpack or pulled on its wheels.
- Composite board performance with inflatable transportability.
- Hardboard riding feel in wave turns, relaxed paddling and top speed.
- 4 Future Box + 1 center US BOX uniformly integrated in the fiberglass section (board comes with 4 PVC future fins only).
- OPTIONAL fin-box for FOIL (made to order on demand).
- Inflation within less than 2 minutes.
- Deflating and bag storage in less than 30 seconds.
- Easy transport and storage efficiency.
- M8 iron screws with specific mast PAD adapter for winsurf mast-foot.
- Reduced pack size, fitted with a wheeled trolley bag.
- Airplane flight allowance check-in size.
The DUO WIND hard tails are fiberglass pressure molded, using high-density PVC sandwich composite, and laminated where necessary with carbon and bamboo.
4 optional models with identical costructions > ELITE / ECO
All the DUO WINDSUP models can be stowed away and transported inside a board bag, which can be carried as a backpack or pulled on its wheels: the size of the bag is 130 x 80 x 15 cm.
- ELITE WINDSUP has more sophisticated graphics, and a polished painted hardtail that requires a lot of skill and time to build, like any high-end fiberglass board.
- ECO WINDSUP construction is featured with a simple one color deck-pad and minimal overall look.
10'6, 7'6, 86, 9'6
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Returns, and ExchangesThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased. You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.