C5 – MULTIFIN
WAVE ALLROUND Following the concept that made Chameleon a 2018 and 2019 test- winner across International Magazines, the new C5 range maintains its extraordinary ability to adapt to all wind and wave conditions: from onshore to side offshore, the C5 is always a top performer, partly thanks to it¥s multi-fin configuration/options which allow adaption to the conditions and to the rider¥s style.
– Shape: The C5 range shapes are in perfect balance with the footstraps, fin boxes and mast foot bringing a wider range of optimised all-round wave performance.
– Outline: The outline has a wide tail to support riders and their power combined with the footstraps being close to the tail-end. The result is to make the board “pivot” into tighter bottom turns and carve aggressive cut backs.
– Rockerline: It is the most important technical mandate when designing an “all-round” wave board. We wanted a fast rockerline for quick planing and acceleration without sacrificing manoeuvrability, we have achieved the perfect compromise.
– Hull: A concave bottom fading into a double concave then to a deep V towards the tail, we feel this is the perfect combination to have an easy but fast board with very good control in choppy wave faces.
– New tail design: The new tail inspired by the most innovative surfboards shapes, making the C5 hyper reactive in top turns!
– Twin-set-inserts: We added parallel twin-inserts to the tail for anti-twist and maximum grip with double screws on the back footstrap.
– Construction: A PVC double sandwich, with double thickness in the most stressed areas combined with a full carbon/ Innegra + Biax carbon ëstrong deck layup¥ gives the boards the best compromise in terms of light weight, strength and durability.
– C5 boards come with an MFC thruster set which is considered the best all-round wave product on the market.
The C5 2020 is still the perfect all-round wave board for those who want a unique single product without the stress of having to choose between multiple boards. Wherever you sail, from the Mediterranean to Hawaii, the C5 is the choice for you!
High-precision CAD/CAM CNC shape15kg./m3 EPS core.
Full PVC performance sandwich construction (3mm deck / 5mm bottom).
Double PVC sandwich in the most stressed areas for excellent compression strength.
Full carbon/innegra deck and rails+ T700 biax carbon step area layup for maximum durability and strength, especially from landing hard jumps.
Full 160 S-glass bottom layup for the correct flex during hard turns and hard landings.
Dual density footpads with shock absorbers.MFC TF thruster fin set.
|MODEL||VOLUME||LENGTH||WIDTH||WEIGHT +/- 6%||FIN TYPE||BOX TYPE||FINS||SAILS RANGE|
C5 5X 70
5x Slot Box
MFC / TF RTM ñ Epoxy Carbon Thruster Set 15+10
C5 5X 78
5x Slot Box
MFC / TF RTM ñ Epoxy CarbonThruster Set 16+10
C5 5X 85
5x Slot Box
MFC / TF RTM ñ Epoxy Carbon Thruster Set 17+11
C5 5X 93
5x Slot Box
MFC / TF RTM ñ Epoxy Carbon Thruster Set 18+11
C5 5X 101
5x Slot Box
MFC / TF RTM ñ Epoxy Carbon Thruster Set 19+12
101, 70, 78, 85, 93
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Returns, and ExchangesThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased. You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us, Return processTo return an item, place the item securely in its original packaging , and mail your return to the following address:Postfach 12 0182008 Unterhaching ( Munich)GermanyAttn: Bklp ReturnsFor more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
Hardtail Inflatable WindsurfDUO WIND Freeride is the revolution of and constitutes a new era in windsurfing.The windsurfing DUO hard tail boards are considered to be a revolutionary innovation, which fit perfectly that ideal performance necessary to allow the board to be planing faster, and catch on the rails during speed jibes and turns.All the footstraps and fin boxes are uniformly integrated into the fiberglass section.All the DUO WIND models can be stowed away inside a trolley bag and can be carried as a backpack or pulled on its wheels.
STYLE WAVE 86 LTWhat is the main task that a freestyle wave board must perform? It¥s very simple: allow all those who want to start to sail in the waves, with the first jumps and rides, but at the same time to love to sail fast with control before launching into a tight and radical jibe and why not, inserting a spock, a grubby or a flaka in here and there completes the fun spectrum.The Style Wave allows you to do it all easily, it¥s simply the most versatile FSW shape on the market.
The Performa breaks through freeride performance barriers to reveal a range of boards that are super easy, plane exceptionally early, gybe effortlessly and have excellent stability once planing. It¥s the real freerider¥s dream!