Choosing a wave board must be carefully considered based on the average conditions of use and the rider¥s ability. Some boards leave no room for compromise: in terms of radical down-the-line wave riding, the C4 is on top of its category.
The 2020 C4 maintains a smooth rockerline and compact shape concept, with a perfect balance of foot stance volume in all sizes. Excellent manoeuvrability and stability even in the most critical sections of the wave are the hallmarks of this pure wave machine meaning the limits of the C4 in providing exhilarating wave riding are fundamentally endless.
– Shape: The C4 stands out for being super reactive in down-the-line wave riding allowing the rider perfect timing to hit critical section of the wave, right in the “pocket”. The volume distribution fits the shape perfectly, a key technical component with increased thickness on the back foot to stand more vertically while sailing and aid floatation on cut backs. Rails in the nose area have a perfect shape, soft tuck-line to sharp edges one-foot from the tail for full grip, round house cut backs.
– New tail design: The new tail inspired by the most evolved surfboard shapes, making the C4 hyper reactive in top turns!
– Twin-set-inserts: We added parallel twin-inserts to the tail for anti-twist and maximum grip with double screws for the back footstrap.
– Hull. A double concave fading into a single concave toward the tail has been proven through testing as being the best compromise between easy sailing and control on the wave face.
– 4 x 100% carbon slot-box : Our exclusive 4x full-carbon slot box configuration, allows maximum weight saving and bullet-proof strength.
– Construction: A PVC double sandwich, with double thickness in the most stressed areas combined with a biax carbon deck lay-up along with our new 100% S-Glass bottom layup gives the boards the best compromise in terms of light weight, strength and durability.
The new C4 Model is confirmed as the best choice for riders looking for a radical wave board for their travels in search of world class spots. Performing very well in side/side-on conditions, the C4 offers its best attributes in side/side-off conditions. You will be amazed about how good you bottom turns and how insane cut backs feel. If you are searching for boards that allow to push your limits to excel in wave riding, here it is.
High-precision CAD/CAM CNC shape.
14kg/m3 EPS core.
Full 100 kg/m3 PVC performance sandwich construction (3mm deck / 3mm bottom).
Double Pvc sandwich in the most stressed areas for excellent compression strength.
Biaxial Carbon/S-glass deck and rails layup for maximum durability and strength designed with the correct flex for pure wave-riding applications.
Full 140 S-glass bottom layup for the correct flex during hard turns and jump landings.
6″ 100% Carbon Slot rear fin boxes + 4″ 100% Carbon Slot front fin boxes.
Dual density footpads with shock absorbers.
|Model||Volume||Length||Width||Weight +/- 6%||Fin Type||Box Type||Fins||Sails Range|
4x Slot Box
4x Slot Box
4x Slot Box
4x Slot Box
71, 79, 87, 95
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Returns, and ExchangesThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased. You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us, Return processTo return an item, place the item securely in its original packaging , and mail your return to the following address:Postfach 12 0182008 Unterhaching ( Munich)GermanyAttn: Bklp ReturnsFor more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
PERFORMA GLSPERFORMACE FREERIDE The Performa breaks through freeride performance barriers to reveal a range of boards that are super easy, plane exceptionally early, gybe effortlessly and have excellent stability once planing. It¥s the real freerider¥s dream!
STYLE WAVE 86 LTWhat is the main task that a freestyle wave board must perform? It¥s very simple: allow all those who want to start to sail in the waves, with the first jumps and rides, but at the same time to love to sail fast with control before launching into a tight and radical jibe and why not, inserting a spock, a grubby or a flaka in here and there completes the fun spectrum.The Style Wave allows you to do it all easily, it¥s simply the most versatile FSW shape on the market.
C5 - MULTIFINWAVE ALLROUND Following the concept that made Chameleon a 2018 and 2019 test- winner across International Magazines, the new C5 range maintains its extraordinary ability to adapt to all wind and wave conditions: from onshore to side offshore, the C5 is always a top performer, partly thanks to it¥s multi-fin configuration/options which allow adaption to the conditions and to the rider¥s style.
What is the main task that a freestyle wave board must perform? It¥s very simple: allow all those who want to start to sail in the waves, with the first jumps and rides, but at the same time sail fast with control before launching into a tight and radical gybe and why not, add a spock, a grubby or a Flaka and complete the fun spectrum. The Style Wave¥s classic shape allows you to do it all easily, it¥s simply the most versatile FSW shape on the market.