REPTILE FIBRA 80 RDM
The hardcore, poisonous tree of the entire collection.
In the design phase the goal was to create a responsive shaft as the PYTHON 100, but with the softness needed to support a perfect waveriding and reliability to withstand landing from huge backloops and centrifuges, where the stresses flexed-Torsional carbon fibers are very high.
Mixing an innovative epoxy matrix together with the standard ones used in our production process, we have obtained a shaft with superior mechanical properties in torsion and compression.
The area of the boom is also reinforced with the exclusive CBX carbon, a fine biaxial carbon leather, which increases its resistance.
The special T900 fibre coupling has been increased compared to previous editions. Constant Curve, suitable for 95% of sails on the market.
Abused by PWA athletes, produced in Italy, available to all. Available from 340 to 460.
- T700 CARBON FIBERS
- CBX Boom Reinforcement
- REPTILE NATURAL BENDCURVE, a mix of high quality carbon fibres, geometries and efficient lamination planes that allow Reptile Masts to adapt “naturally” to most sails.
- Identification code for tracing the production batch.
- Cycle of fiber care in autoclave.
- The exclusive REPTILE MEASURING SYSTEM, which allows to identify and measure 9 key points along the entire length of the shaft, in order to increase the level of compatibility on commercial sails.
- AUTOMATED CUTTING SYSTEM of carbon hides, to ensure greater precision during construction.
- MATTE FINISH to facilitate the insertion of the shaft in the pocket of the sail and facilitate the rotation of any camber.
- EQUALIZED LENGHT TECHNOLOGY, lowers the center of gravity of the shaft and reduces the overall length of the shaft when it is divided into two parts.
- CYLINDRICAL PLUG T 900 fiber to increase the precision in the connection between top and bottom and increase the performance of 20%
- CONICAL CAP on the top to accept all types of sail.
- PROTECTION of the extremities by means of an extra carbon skin to protect the unidirectional fibres from delaminations and splinters.
- REPTILE MAST BAG to preserve the tree intact during transport.
- MADE IN ITALY, to keep the quality level always at the highest levels.
3,70, 3,10, 3,40, 4,00, 4,30, 4,60
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Returns, and ExchangesThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased. You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.