REPTILE FIBRA 100 SDM
Without a doubt it is the most performing tree of the entire Reptile line. With a very low center of gravity and a very high dynamic response (reflex), the SDM 100 is a product on which we spend more time and resources every year to improve it, making it lighter, more reliable, technical and durable.
The REPTILE FIBRA 100 SDM is therefore the model that has benefited from more changes than the other components of the FIBRA collection.
It is the race mast par excellence, and it is the one that suffers the worst stress given by sails with exaggerated curves, camber in compression and boom that oval the wall. He then presented himself in a completely new guise.
After careful FEM analysis, the FIBRE 100 SDM has been coated with a special fabric with high mechanical characteristics, the CBX carbon
- T800 CARBON FIBERSCBX Full Bottom Shield
- REPTILE NATURAL BENDCURVE, a mix of high quality carbon fibres, geometries and efficient lamination planes that allow Reptile Masts to adapt “naturally” to most sails.
- Identification code for tracing the production batch.
- Cycle of fiber care in autoclave.
- The exclusive REPTILE MEASURING SYSTEM, which allows to identify and measure 9 key points along the entire length of the shaft, in order to increase the level of compatibility on commercial sails.
- AUTOMATED CUTTING SYSTEM of carbon hides, to ensure greater precision during construction.
- MATTE FINISH to facilitate the insertion of the shaft in the pocket of the sail and facilitate the rotation of any camber.
- EQUALIZED LENGHT TECHNOLOGY, lowers the center of gravity of the shaft and reduces the overall length of the shaft when it is divided into two parts.
- CYLINDRICAL PLUG T 900 fiber to increase the precision in the connection between top and bottom and increase the performance of 20%
- CONICAL CAP on the top to accept all types of sail.
- PROTECTION of the extremities by means of an extra carbon skin to protect the unidirectional fibres from delaminations and splinters.
- REPTILE MAST BAG to preserve the tree intact during transport.
- MADE IN ITALY, to keep the quality level always at the highest levels.
3,70, 4,00, 4,30, 4,60, 4,90, 5,20, 5,30, 5,50, 5,70
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Returns, and ExchangesThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased. You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.