Style Wave 104 2020
What is the main task that a freestyle wave board must perform? It¥s very simple: allow all those who want to start to sail in the waves, with the first jumps and rides, but at the same time sail fast with control before launching into a tight and radical gybe and why not, add a spock, a grubby or a Flaka and complete the fun spectrum. The Style Wave¥s classic shape allows you to do it all easily, it¥s simply the most versatile FSW shape on the market.
– The full, flat oriented rockerline in the tail section offers immediate acceleration and glide with an excellent top speed, with control.
– A medium wide and balanced outline and a V double concave hull and an all-new rail shape have been designed for the feeling and manoeuvrability of a wave board, whilst staying very stable under the feet. This is achieved by shifting the maximum width forward for a better ride in the waves combined with rails that have more volume further forward for added buoyancy in non-wave conditions.– Construction: Wood double sandwich top and bottom, with double thickness in the most stressed areas combined with a full Biax fiber. – New tail design: Inspired by latest surfing designs, the brand new tail of our 2020 Style Wave guarantees the perfect mix between carving control, release in jumps or aerial manouvers.
High-precision CAD/CAM CNC shape.
Full wood/160 glass deck layup.
Full wood/160 glass bottom layup.
Single US/Powerbox to hold MFC Freewave fins.
Dual density footpads with shock absorbers.
MFC Freewave fin.Tech Specs:
|MODEL||VOLUME||LENGTH||WIDTH||WEIGHT +/- 6%||FIN TYPE||BOX TYPE||FINS||SAILS RANGE|
|Style Wave 86||86||231||59||TBA||singlefin||US Box||MFC Freewave 23||3.5/6.0|
|Style Wave 95||95||233||61||TBA||singlefin||Power Box||MFC Freewave 25||3.7/6.3|
|Style Wave 104||104||235||63||TBA||singlefin||Power Box||MFC Freewave 28||4.0/6.8|
|Style Wave 113||113||236||65||TBA||singlefin||Power Box||MFC Freewave 30||4.2/7.0|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Returns, and ExchangesThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased. You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us, Return processTo return an item, place the item securely in its original packaging , and mail your return to the following address: Postfach 12 01 82008 Unterhaching ( Munich) Germany Attn: Bklp Returns For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
Hardtail Inflatable WindsurfDUO WIND Freeride is the revolution of and constitutes a new era in windsurfing. The windsurfing DUO hard tail boards are considered to be a revolutionary innovation, which fit perfectly that ideal performance necessary to allow the board to be planing faster, and catch on the rails during speed jibes and turns. All the footstraps and fin boxes are uniformly integrated into the fiberglass section. All the DUO WIND models can be stowed away inside a trolley bag and can be carried as a backpack or pulled on its wheels.
STYLE WAVE 86 LTWhat is the main task that a freestyle wave board must perform? It¥s very simple: allow all those who want to start to sail in the waves, with the first jumps and rides, but at the same time to love to sail fast with control before launching into a tight and radical jibe and why not, inserting a spock, a grubby or a flaka in here and there completes the fun spectrum. The Style Wave allows you to do it all easily, it¥s simply the most versatile FSW shape on the market.
C5 - MULTIFINWAVE ALLROUND Following the concept that made Chameleon a 2018 and 2019 test- winner across International Magazines, the new C5 range maintains its extraordinary ability to adapt to all wind and wave conditions: from onshore to side offshore, the C5 is always a top performer, partly thanks to it¥s multi-fin configuration/options which allow adaption to the conditions and to the rider¥s style.
The Performa breaks through freeride performance barriers to reveal a range of boards that are super easy, plane exceptionally early, gybe effortlessly and have excellent stability once planing. It¥s the real freerider¥s dream!