iSUP 10’8″ RESCUE w/o Pump
INFLATABLE RESCUE SUP
The iSUP RESCUE is designed for Lifeguards to perform a fast rescue safely whilst transporting the rescuee back to shore.
4æ inches of thickness and our Hi-Tech drop-stitch construction allowing for inflation over 20 PSI for extreme rigidity and performance. At 30″ width the hull is narrow enough for regular paddling, a key point in life saving situations.
The high volume allows our iSUP Rescue Board to carry 2 people without any problem.
The extended deck pad and the 8 side handles create a proven safety situation even under the most difficult conditions.
The iSUP RESCUE board is a “must have” at life saving stations, beaches, lake fronts, surf schools and camps.
- Hi-Tech double layer drop-stitch construction allowing 12¥6″ inflation over 15 PSI (max 20 PSI) for extreme rigidity
- High pressure spring valve for quick and easy inflation and deflation
- Large EVA diamond grooved foot pad providing grip and comfort
- Multiple handle system
- Stainless steel D-rings for tying to boats, docks, etc
- Repair Kit
Hi-Tech double layer drop-stitch construction allowing inflation over 18 PSI (max 22 PSI) for extreme rigidity
iSUP Rescue 10¥8″
10¥8″(325cm) x 30″ ( 76,5cm )
4 3/4″ (12cm)
min 15 / max 22
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Returns, and ExchangesThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased. You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.