Fins Included, Pads and Straps NOT INCLUDED
Have a blast on small, mushy surf with this new, radical, retro style shape. Need a board for light winds and mostly flat water but also shreds on waves? This is it! The wide outline and moderate volume allow this board to float you through the lulls or pump through a section to squeeze out an extra turn on that knee high monster.
Compared to its predecessor, the Pop V2, the new and improved Ace 5’2″ has a reduced thickness and thinner rails to really focus on increased maneuverability on the wave. Punch through waves better, gain more stability in white water, hold it together after a late entry off the lip, or sneak into the pocket when everyone is watching with the new ACE 5’2″.
In addition, the swallow tail and thinner rails will also improve this boards’ pop potential. If learning strapless tricks is on the agenda, then this board will aid in your progression. The added maneuverability gained with this new shape, mixed with the light weight, will allow you to quickly pop off the water while providing a wide surface area to catch the wind and to land those strapless airs!
If the waves are small, the wind is light, or an easy to use, all-around ripper is needed in the quiver, then this is your ace in the hole!
- K4 x RRD – Quad set fins included
- Lots of curve in the outline from nose to tail to create better maneuvers and wave riding potential
- Mono-concave hull from nose to tail with slight tail kick release to improve control over choppy water and maximise pop
- Straighter rocker and nose lift to improve planing potential and top speed creating great pop
- Reduced thickness and thinner rails to focus on increased maneuverability
ACE 5'2 BLKRBN, ACE 5'2 LTE
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Returns, and ExchangesThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased. You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.