Fins Included, Pads and Straps NOT INCLUDED
Getting the most out of marginal conditions.
That’s the purpose of our Ace 5’2”, a freeride, flatwater board, that is fast and planes early, designed to have a blast on small, mushy surf.
Need a board for light wind and mostly flat water? This is it! The radical, retro style shape with wide outline and moderate volume allow this board to float you through the lulls or pump through a section to squeeze out an extra turn on that knee high monster!!
- Curvy outline for better maneuvers and wave riding potential
- Mono-concave hull with slight tail kick to improve control over choppy water and maximise pop
- Straight rocker and nose lift improving planing potential and top speed
- Moderate thickness and rails for increased maneuverability
ACE 5'2 BLKRBN Y25, ACE 5'2 LTE Y25
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Returns, and ExchangesThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased. You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.