The iSUP Eco 11’6“ it’s the perfect family cruiser: its water lines and volume, makes is very fast but extremely stable, perfect for long cruising sessions.
Its technology with top/bottom stringer greatly enhances the rigidity of the board to cut the waterline and chops.
The single layer construction also allows to support the overall weight of the equipment with easy carriage when lifting to and from the water.
The 11’6“ Eco is a great choice for those who want a performing paddleboard to enjoy coastal trips and lakes excursions.
- Single layer + PVC stringers construction (max 22 PSI) for extreme rigidity.
- High pressure spring valve for quick and easy inflation and deflation.
- Large EVA diamond grooved foot pad providing grip and comfort.
- Soft carry handle.
- Stainless steel D-ring for tying to boats, docks, etc.
- Large, comfortable heavy duty wheeled trolley bag with extra room for gear storage.
- High pressure pump w/ gauge.
- Repair Kit.
|Model||Volume||Length / Width||Thickness||Fins||PSI|
|iSUP Eco 11’6”||325||11’6”(350cm) x 31” ( 78cm )||6” (15cm)||Us-box||min 15 / max 18|
Returns and ExchangesThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.